During my six years at MAPNA as well as the education period, I was involved in different practical and academic projects as follows:
- False Data and Threat Detection Methods for Power Systems Under Cyber Attacks Based On Big Data and Deep Learning Algorithms
- Development of a Dedicated Software for Ameren Electric Company
- Power System Simulator and Emulator (PSE) – Real-Time Systems
- SCADA, RTU Upgrading, Protocol Converter
- Network Studies for Power Plant including Load Flow, Short Circuit, Motor Starting, Dynamic Stability, Load Shedding/Sharing and … Using DigSILENT Software
As a member of the Research and Development team, at the forefront of practical responsibilities, I was appointed as the leader of a real-time project using LabVIEW in which power system equipment was simulated in MATLAB and then connected to LabVIEW. Moreover, I wrote three books and two book chapters related to my work. In addition, as a member of a team, we published a patent for the company, which was used in power plants as a simulator system.
During my Ph.D., I developed a dedicated power system software for Ameren Electric Company. Currently, I am working on false data detection methods using machine/deep learning algorithms.
– You may see the details of these projects as follows: